Video ConferencingPlease refer to the Zoom page on the T3 Website for resources.
UPDATE - OCTOBER, 2020
Did you update your meeting settings?
To maintain meeting security, as of OCTOBER 18, authentication for ALL previously scheduled meetings must be updated from "require pgcps.org" to "PGCPS-SSO". Learn more about the updates.
- If authentication is turned off, your meeting is not secure.
- If authentication is still set to “require pgcps.org”, students will not be able to login.
- If authentication is set to “PGCPS-SSO”, you're all set!
- Verify you have authentication enabled in Settings
- Update your previously scheduled meetings
RESOURCES Also available on the Zoom page of the T3 Website (bit.ly/t3pgcps)
- How to Edit Authentication for Previously Scheduled Meetings (VIDEO)
- How to Edit Authentication for Personal Room (PMI) (VIDEO)
- How to Securely Schedule a Zoom Meeting ( VIDEO)
Refer to PGCPS Zoom Guide: Requirements | Management | Troubleshooting for important information about security settings, dealing with inappropriate behavior, and troubleshooting.
Remember that your PGCPS Zoom accounts should only be for official PGCPS purposes only.
Made with Zoom